seeds of design influence: YUFUTOKU RESTAURANT by ISSHO ARCHITECTS

YUFUTOKU RESTAURANT by ISSHO ARCHITECTS

Located in central Tokyo, right around the corner from the major thoroughfare Meguro Street, is a ‘soba’ noodle shop, the owner’s residence situated above. The building has Machiya-style wooden louvers, invoking a traditional Japanese townhouse, but the depth of each louver is varied sequentially across the face. Regionally different patterns of light spill through the facade from the interior, allowing a gradual change of character at dawn, especially as viewed from the main street.This influence me to design my current restaurant project as they used traditional Japanese town house in modern way.








                                      A sketch of a Yufutoku restaurant done by myself.................
This was influence me to write my current project and sketch the buildings.It was improve me to develop my sketching too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © seeds of design influence Urang-kurai